Finally! I've unveiled my "World's Easiest Homemade Apple Pie" recipe. No thought, a little love and boom! Instant sugar coma! Full recipe in the description below.
Flamingosis - Flight Fantastic - You Were Meant For Me
Flamingosis - Bright Moments - Casanova
Flamingosis - Flight Fantastic - Auowww!!
Flamingosis - A Groovy Thing - That's Cold
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Peel, core, and slice 6 large apples
3. Mix apple slices in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, 1/2 tablespoon of Nutmeg and 2 cups of white sugar
4. Line the bottom of a pie pan with frozen pie dough, fill the pan with apples, then seal the pie with final pie dough using a fork.
5. Bake the pie for 45 minutes.
6. Let the pie cool and enjoy!